Just some info:

Please keep in mind that I have lots of time and money invested in this project. Many of the names are family members... some a few (not usually very far) generations down the line. Others are names in my husband's family, brothers-in-laws families and my sons-in-laws families and daughter-in-laws families. Some are related to others in my family tree but not directly to me. All information I have personally gathered. I did not use any information from the Mormon Church's many sites. I have researched everything. Most photos belong to me directly, except the ones that I have given credit too.

My family lines are (note: the * are in my family tree {I still have many to mark.}) Jones, Pugh, Knowles, Prothero, Painter, Owens, Nash, Albright, Watkins, Hall, Edgerton, Willoughby, Draper, Charinsky, Aikin, Moore, Meers, Morgan, DalValley (DalVallee), Monson, Klaman, Breeden, Dora, Russell, Williamson, Arnold, Chism, Siddell, Weindenburner, Gill, Ames, Wallis, Chantos, Keller, Davis, Wilcox, Cox, Pate, Gruber, Palmer, Sullivan, Douthit, West, Butler, Reese, Balsley, Smallcomb and the list goes on.

Some folks, on this blog, are friends or friends' parents. Others are individuals that are on the same page as one of my family.

I am willing to do research for others, however I do charge for extensive research and for the cost of research items. To check in some of our local cemetery records they do charge. Birth and Death records also cost. Before I do that search I will require a deposit in my paypal account. Please ask ahead if I will be charged to help you. Also all of the articles I have, I have paid to make copies of .

Give me a Shout-out About Family History

I am not only looking for and posting my own family history, but others that I have found.



Blank lines means the individual is still living at the time that I post the article. I try not to publish any names of living individuals. This is not always possible, as some folks may still be alive and I don't know them. Sorry if I have posted a name of someone you know for sure is still living. Contact me and I will make their name a blank line.
I have the complete obit if you are related and need more information. Please state how you are related in your email.


Have Genealogy you would like to share?

Contact me at genealogist53@gmail.com



Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Elizabeth Jane Jones Willoughby Wiles Obit*

Danville Commercial News ~ Aug. 1, 1946
*Hillery Native Dies in Indiana
   Mrs. Elizabeth Jane Wiles, 65, a resident of Hillery for 34 years, died at 1:40 p.m. Wednesday at the home of her daughter, Mrs. Ethel E. Cramer, Indianapolis. She had been ill two years.
   Funeral services will be at 2 p.m. Saturday at the Hillery United Brethren Church, with the Rev. J. M. Demoss assisted by by the Rev. L. W. Godert, Oakwood, and burial will be in the Pate Cemetery, Catlin, with Little Funeral Home, Indianapolis, in charge. Friends may call at the home in Hillery after 7:30 p.m. Thursday.
   Mrs. Wiles was born near Catlin, Oct. 28, 1880, daughter of David (Cap) and Harriet Thomas Jones. She was married to Philip Wiles Jan. 19, 1918.
   Besides her husband, she leaves two daughters, Mrs. Nealda Scott, Route 1, Danville; and Mrs. Ethel E. Cramer, Indianapolis; and five grandchildren. A daughter, two brothers, a sister, and her parents preceded her in death.

 Note: I know of one brother, but I did not know about a second brother. This leaves me with even more research.

No comments:

Post a Comment